News

LuX's Third contracted professional team, LuX Gamers!

Wed 1st Jun 2016 - 1:14am Gaming

Team Synposis: Formerly know as iSELLPOWER.

We are a relatively new team with some seasoned players. Some of us have been playing together for about 6 months now. Extremely motivated and determined to make it to the top. We all have lives and interests outside of cs of course, but when it comes down to it, cs is what we're all passionate about and we dedicate our time accordingly. Daily practice is something we look forward to, it's not work. The team consists of 5 best friends, most of whom have met plenty of times outside of the game, enjoy, understand, and respect eachother. It's what makes our line-up bullet proof. Respect.

In order from youngest to oldest, the team consists of Kyle "Kyle2z" Multerer, the younging of the team. 16 years old and the newest to competetive cs with mindblowing aim and a bright future. I once reported him for aimbot if that helps you understand.  Andy "LenNox" Collins, 19 years old. Also has ungodly rifle aim and makes consistant great plays, he cares a great deal about his team and doing right by them in every situation. Don't let him awp though :O  Dave "sezi" Schrage, 20 years old. Probably the most dedicated, active, and consistant player on the team. From epic movement and defensive positioning, to aimbot like shots and huge clutch rounds. Always a big impact coming from him.  Matthew "zeTTi" Kasten, 26 years old. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I'm the one writing this so I guess I have to. My awp is insane and consistant. I'd rather quit CS than back down from this role. I like to get very aggressive and put myself into situations most would crumble in. That's where I thrive. I've played some form of CS for over 15 years now and from Open to Invite in most of the four leagues I've competed in, namely OGL, CAL, Cevo and ESEA. With that comes great game sense and nerves of steel when the rounds matter most. Lastly, Marcus "jamezirl" Macaulay, 27 years old. Has been in-game leading his entire GO career and rightfully so. He has a huge understanding of the game from incoming attacks and decyphering fakes, to economy and opponent weaponry. He knows if they're buying before they do.

Team Roster: There are many roles played by each of us depending on the map, it's really situational and not that cut and dry.

Kyle2z - Rifle/AWP Hybrid - Entry

Len^X/LenNox - Rifle - Entry/Lurk

sezi - Rifle - Entry/Support

z3771/zEtti - AWP - Entry/Support

jaMez^IRL - Rifle - IGL/Support/Lurk

Team Accomplishments: We have attended multiple lan tournaments with a core of our current roster, but always as a pug with not more than a few days of practice prior to lan.

1st @ WindyCityLAN 12.5.15 / Elk Grove Village, IL

LenNox, z3771, yay, d0paminE, GOLA

Didn't drop a map the entire tournament.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd @ WIT Gaming LAN 2.20.16 / Aurora, IL

LenNox, z3771, yay, sm0ke-ss, mCe

Only losses coming from the hands of Winterfox (LeX, flowsicK, anger, desi, XP3)

16>14 Inferno / 16

2nd @ MidwestLAN 16 - 3.19.16 / Pewaukee, WI

LenNox, z3771, sezi, yay, d0paminE

Destroyed the entire tournament only dropping one map in a bo3 before the grand finals. Had to go up against a team we had already easily beaten three times the previous day, now in a bo5 for the finals. After our second long day of gaming we we're completely fried and it was taking a toll on us. We ended up losing in overtime on Overpass. Losing again in overtime on Dust2, and lastly losing 16-14 on inferno after having an 11-4 lead first half. It's hard to explain the feeling of that loss, but when you're done.. you're done. It hurt. Fatigue, strain and stress combined with a complete pug and no real strats to fall back on to when our aim was fading punished us. It was however a great learning experience and a loss in that manner will never happen again.

3rd @ Wichita LAN 4.16.16 / Wichita, KS

LenNox, sezi, sm0ke-ss, paradox, tryhard

I don't honestly have much to say about this lan since I couldn't attend or watch the stream. I know there weren't many strats to fall back on as the lineup was still fairly new. In the most professional way of saying this possible, I know which two players are still with us fragging today.

Current Leagues/Tournaments:

ESEA-Main

CEVO-Main

Team Goals:

Our main goal is to continute practicing daily as we do and see where the future takes us. We would like to make Premier next season. We routinely only practice against other Main/Premier teams and thus far, when we're warmed up and awake, we haven't had too much of a struggle. I'm a very firm believer that this is by far the best roster we've ever had and am thrilled to continue onward.

We plan on attending many lans in the near future and playing in every possible online competition we can to further better ourselves and push us as a team. This coming Sunday, May 29th, sezi and z3771 will be attending the second WIT Gaming LAN with a few friends of ours, yay, ShoT_UP and MnM. I believe it's going to be streamed again, so keep an eye out if you're bored that day. I wish we had jerseys! In the middle of June we plan on attending the second Windy City LAN with our full roster and couldn't be more excited! Hopefully by that time we do have jerseys so we can represent this wonderful gaming organization, regardless we will be playing under the LuX name.

With our individual skill and dedication on top of our respect for each other, it's not a question of "if" we make it to the top, but "when."

UserDeleted

UserDeleted

UserDeleted

Your Comments

• Sat 10th Oct 2020 - 4:53pm

Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! Crawley Accountants

• Thu 1st Oct 2020 - 1:16pm

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! East Grinstead Accountants

• Thu 1st Oct 2020 - 1:08pm

Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. Tax Advisors Tax Accountants

• Thu 1st Oct 2020 - 12:58pm

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... Tax Advisors Tax Accountants

• Tue 15th Sep 2020 - 11:33am

I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. Capital Gains Tax Advice

• Wed 12th Aug 2020 - 11:08am

This is definitely a wonderful news for the gamers community. Imagine getting another powerhouse team for the third time! Oh how I would love to be one of these guys someday.

Before I was introduced to live action games, I simply enjoying playing games where you get to dress your favorite outfits; then I came across this app called https://sites.google.com/view/ratemyprofessors-pc that lets me rate my professors. Now, I want to level up my game and be exposed to games like these leagues rule in.

• Wed 12th Aug 2020 - 10:59am

We can’t go outside because of this “Pandemic” also known as “COVID-19” is not over yet, besides that I have a recommendation for those people who wanted to go the mall but instead of going to that place , Try and download poshmark. Poshmark is an online-only marketplace that allows people to buy and sell clothing from their own closets or boutiques.

If you wanted to know more about the game, download free on pc and it’s free to register

• Wed 12th Aug 2020 - 10:55am

• Wed 8th Jul 2020 - 10:57am

It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. Americanas

• Tue 7th Jul 2020 - 1:12pm

So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. kitchen utensil sets expert review

• Sun 5th Jul 2020 - 6:43pm

You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: <a style="color: #0000aa; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;" href="https://scioly.org/forums/memberli...file&amp;u=65243">Americanas

• Sun 5th Jul 2020 - 6:40pm

• Fri 3rd Jul 2020 - 10:21am

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. leather sling bags discount

• Sat 27th Jun 2020 - 6:05pm

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Cupom Americanas

• Fri 26th Jun 2020 - 12:58pm

This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. 토토먹튀

• Thu 25th Jun 2020 - 5:32pm

I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. instagram follower

• Tue 23rd Jun 2020 - 5:24pm

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more.  Geld verdienen met Bitcoin

• Sun 21st Jun 2020 - 6:29pm

You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it:แทง

• Sun 21st Jun 2020 - 12:24pm

This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website:streamer werden

• Sat 18th Apr 2020 - 8:18pm

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. best cbd oil for pain

Please register or login to post comments